Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 7 July 2014

Just you by Jane Lark

This was a follow on from book 1 which I enjoyed.

Book 2 had me a little bit annoyed at the start due to all this couple could think about was sex, sex sex, nothing wrong in that, but I wanted storyline. I wanted to feel there was more to this couple. 

As time went on though, it picked up for me and from the middle I started to really knuckle down and enjoy it. 

It was hot heated sex, nothing wrong with that at all, but I just think it could have been HOT, then story, then HOT again. Just MHO but I did love this 2nd book and be in no doubt it was a joy to read



The morning after the New Year’s Eve before...

Waking up to a new year with a killer hangover and hazy memories of a seriously hot hook-up the night before leaves Portia in an awkward situation... Did I, or didn’t I? The only way she’s going to find out is by standing up to the guy in question.

With no regrets, Justin is willing to play the gentleman and save Portia her embarrassment. Only then he gets a text saying, come over… and he’s not gonna lie – this is friends with a lot of benefits!

But no matter how good the sex is, there’s one thing Justin’s not down with: being this shallow rich girl’s dirty little secret..






No comments:

Post a Comment