Sunday, 27 July 2014

Corrupted by Alicia Taylor

Corrupted (The Manipulation Trilogy, #1)Corrupted by Alicia Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This great debut book was written by Alicia Taylor and Natalie Townson, boy can these two write a story that keeps you right there, hooked on every single word!

I quote "I am Ella Knight. I am corrupted. My sister was a victim of Damon’s games. It’s my turn to play now. "

After Ella finding her sister dead then discovering what she had written in her dairy sets Ella on a mission, to bring Damon [Demon] down.

I'm not saying more than this as there is SOOOOOO much more than this, you need to one click this book before the subsequent book is released. Yes it has a cliffhanger, yes it does, but wow, what a way to go into the next book [which I am told is not too long now]



I am going to marry a monster. 
He is my everything. 
He manipulates people for fun. 
He takes over their lives, consuming them. He dominates and crushes, ruling them, claiming their souls. 
No one has survived the games of Damon Hunt, so far. 

Before now. Before me. 

I am Ella Knight. I am corrupted. 
My sister was a victim of Damon's games. 
It’s my turn to play now. 
Damon Hunt has been my sole focus, my everything for three years, since my sister’s death. 
I'll manipulate him. I'll take over his life, consuming and crushing him. I am going to take away his soul. Damon Hunt will not survive my games. 

I will win. 
I hope






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment