Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Baby, Species Intervention #6609 Book One by JK Accinni

Baby, Species Intervention #6609 Book One by JK Accinni
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

when asked if I would like to read and review this, my first reaction was, I don't read books in this genre. But as a favour I did.

I found myself liking this book due to the expertise of the writer. The story did take my interest and I found myself enjoying it.

Its truly unique.


I found this a surprise to read. I didn't know what I would find, but I found a GREAT read. This book has changed my thinking on reading this genre in the future its quite shocked me to how much I loved this book..


An anthology of the first three books of the Species Intervention #6609 Series: Book 1 - Baby, Book 2 - Echo & Book 3 - Armageddon Cometh, Alien Species Intervention is a series of gripping psychological thrillers on the inherent greed and evil of man, dooming the planet









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment