Saturday, 7 June 2014

The Memory of You by Laurie Kellogg

The Memory of You (Return to Redemption, #0.5)The Memory of You by Laurie Kellogg
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't know what to expect when reading this. I feel the cover lets it down somewhat, and needs a revamp. That's MHO.

Inside the book was good though. Her fella goes off to fight in the War, its sad, funny and poignant, but it didn't keep my interest all the way through. I feel some of the story was just a little bit hyped. But I won't say more than that.

I was grateful for Aspendawn Books allowing me to read this via Net Galley.


Lt. Matt Foster was taken as a POW and mistakenly declared dead. After six years of emotional and physical torture, he returns home with no memory and a face no one recognizes—not even his wife, Abby, who’s about to remarry. He could still walk away from the gorgeous stranger whose been starring in his X-rated dreams, but he could never abandon his sons







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment