Saturday, 28 June 2014

Shades of Brown by Cassietta Jefferson

Shades of BrownShades of Brown by Cassietta Jefferson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh WOW this is my kind of read!

This is one awesome book, tears, thoughts, emotions, smiles and a belief not only in a higher source, but in yourself.

Two women, both friends, individual emotions struggles each of their own. Supporting each other through thick and thin.

Oh I don't want to give the story line away, so I am being ever so careful, I want to tell you all about it, but I can't, it would spoil it for you....the reader.

So I'll stop here and say, I read this book in one sitting, cover to cover and gasped with tears at the end!

Beautiful book. I will be following Cassietta Jefferson as I've never heard of her before, I had the honor to read this book for a review from a blog tour I was helping to promote.


Highly recommended.


Asami, Bonita, Morgan, and Sienna have shared everything including their laughter and tears. No matter the challenge, they always emerged stronger with their friendship in tact. No one ever expected that they would be tested again so severely. 
The women soon learn that although life brings its share of storms, it’s what they do in the midst of those storms that define their character. While navigating the worst storms of their lives, these captivating women discover the true meaning of friendship, faith, and family. 
What will they do when faced with devastating life situations that shake the very foundation that their lives are built upon? Follow this group of audacious women as they stare down the most tumultuous year they have ever had to face








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment