Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 2 June 2014

Maybe Baby by Kim Golden

Maybe BabyMaybe Baby by Kim Golden
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I loved the cover. I loved the style of writing. I can see this author KIm Golden going a long way in MHO.

I read this in one sitting this afternoon. I had to read it from beginning to end and it just flowed so easily along. Nothing too hard to think about in this book, not too draining which made it a nice pleasant read.

Life isn't always straight forward, we sometimes think we are doing the right things, we just get into the habit of our lives, our relationships, its the easy option.

However, sometimes life just goes off the scale, and this happened in just one sentence "I want a baby".

If I had one personal complaint, that would be the hurried feel I had between the relationship she developed with Mad, I mean, he'd not taken anyone to see his Grandmother since his divorce years ago and here she is.....standing there who has only "known" Mad [in bed] for what? two sessions? I just felt the interaction was a little too fast over such a short time.

Apart from this, I really loved the book. I would recommend it if looking for a nice soft read with complications within its pages but easy on the read.


Imagine finding out you could never have a baby with the man you love...

Expat American Laney Halliwell finds out the hard way when Niklas tells her he had a vasectomy before they met and isn't interested in reversing it. Why should he? They've got his kids from his first marriage and an enviable life in Stockholm.

What if you fell in love in the most unexpected way...?

But Laney wants more. So when a friend suggests she look into an alternative sperm bank in Copenhagen to find a potential father for her baby, things don't go exactly as planned. Especially when Laney meets Mads and finds herself falling in love.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment