Saturday, 17 May 2014

Twist by Roni Teson

TwistTwist by Roni Teson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well I was lucky to get this to read as part of a blog tour that is coming up.

I say lucky, because I would have missed this great book otherwise.

Roni Teson the author has done a great job on this. I don't read an awful lot of YA just the odd one recommended to me in and out. I would certainly recommend this one, no matter what age you are.

Who would think one act in the car would cause so much distress. But it did.

Luke I thought was a bit of a player to start with, but I warmed to him as time went on.

Twist, is an apt title for this book as it did have a Twist in it, which kept me wanting to get to the bottom of what in the hell was going on with her Dad.

The ending was unexpected though! Nice one!




TWIST is a Romantic Suspense full of twists and turns...

When a steamy incident in the back seat of a borrowed car plunges sixteen-year-old Beatrice Malcolm smack in the middle of a global manhunt, she discovers that the search for her fugitive father has more to do with her than she could ever imagine. 

With her mother gone, Bea's life is unraveling in the worst possible way as she's thrust into a world of government conspiracy, insanity, and mind-altering experimentation that forces her to make a life or death decision on who to believe—the FBI or her father.

In Twist, Roni Teson has crafted a suspenseful tale of love, betrayal, and intrigue with a cast of characters who will leap off the pages and stay in your heart long after the last page has been turned







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment