Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 16 May 2014

These Foolish Things by Susan Thatcher

These Foolish ThingsThese Foolish Things by Susan Thatcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Let me start by saying, I read a LOT of books, so you can imagine how you can get a lot of the 'sameness' throughout certain genres right?

I love a good romance sometimes to break up the books I read, ones that I don't have to put my mind set in gear and just read with my eyes and enjoy.

So I picked up this one!

I was hoping it wasn't going to be [what I call] a soppy romance. It wasn't.

I hoped that it had some ups and downs in it [and not just in the bedroom!] It didn't.

I hoped that there was going to be a storyline to it unlike some romances that can get quite irritating at times [if you know what I mean] It didn't.

I really hoped this was not going to be the "perfect Alpha Male" type read that is all so popular at the moment. It wasn't!

This couple were flawed, they were imperfect, it was GREAT. There were all kinds of emotions in this book. I really liked it, yes it was a romance, but a lovely romance.
I would have to change the cover though.





Meet Elizabeth Gardner. She's given up on being anything but a single woman who plays a supporting role in the lives of those around her. Fate, however, has a different plan for her. During a softball game, handsome, successful Tyrone Hadley literally runs into her and a stealthy kiss opens a world of new possibilities to her. What might have been "happily ever after" in most stories is just the beginning. Is love strong enough to survive








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment