Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Switching Lanes by Renea Porter

Switching Lanes (Unspoken Truth, #2)Switching Lanes by Renea Porter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was lucky to read the first book in this series and was hankering after this follow up one. I wanted to know how Layne would cope now that he lost his only love in death.

He was a bit of a player, that is how he came across to me in the first book, until he got to fall in love. It was so sad.

So picking up this book and finding that for him to try to cope, he would race his cars, go have meaningless sex anything it might take to try to clear his mind of his hurt. But nothing worked.

Renee has always been his best friend.
Her boyfriend was introduced to her by Layne.

I won't give anything away, but I love the title of this book, it goes exactly with what happens within the pages of this lovely book.

I stayed with this book until I had it finished.




"They say time heals all wounds, I have nothing but time"

Renee is back at college after taking the first semester off. Starting her second year of year college isnt going to be easy, especially after suffering a loss that is very recent and she continues to struggle with her own demons. Lucky for her, she has a boyfriend that she can lean on during her dark days. But will he be enough?

Layne suffers from the same loss, and she took his heart with her when she went. Back to his playboy ways he will do anything to numb the pain. Drag racing his race car is the only thing keeping him sane. 


How will the two cope with their loss? Does time really heal all wounds or will the unspoken truth consume them for good?









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment