Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 2 May 2014

Run to Me by Diane Hester

Run to MeRun to Me by Diane Hester
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is excellent!

When I saw this on Net Galley I requested to read and review it from Random House Australia.

If you look at the book cover, its very inviting, so this caught my eye first. I hadn't heard of Diane Hester.

I began to read the book, it opens with a Prologue. After reading that, I was literally gasping. In my mind I am screaming WHAT! WHAT! bloody hell.

Then the story begins. Each page drew me in.

While I took a break from reading to check emails, I thought I would seek out Diane Hester and see what other books she has. SHE HASN'T! can you believe this is her FIRST book??!! I can't believe it, its so professional, a best seller up there in the Thriller content in my view point anyway.
I am still reeling from the shock after finishing this book that its so dam good.

No wonder Random House has her contracted, is all I can say!

This is a writer I am going to stalk. I can't wait for her next book.

I do love a good well written psychological Thriller, one that keeps me guessing, one that keeps me on the edge of my seat, one that makes me want to do nothing else except READ until the END.

As you can see, I haven't told you much about the storyline, read the blurb, if that doesn't draw you in, then buy the book. You won't be disappointed.



I would like to thank Random House Australia and the author for allowing me to read a complimentary copy of this wonderful thriller.


Run To Me is a suspenseful, impossible-to-put-down chase thriller with riveting twists and turns . . .

It's been two years since Shyler O'Neil's beloved son Jesse was killed - but his final moments are as vivid to her now as they were that dreadful day. Suffering from post-traumatic stress, and convinced she did not do enough to protect him, she retreats to an isolated cabin in the woods of northern Maine.


Meanwhile, Zack Ballinger - a ten-year-old boy who has never known a mother's love - finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. He's seen too much and is now running for his life. Fleeing into the woods, Zack soon finds himself at Shyler's cabin. He'll take whatever help she can give - even though, for some reason, she keeps calling him Jesse . . .

With the pursuers hot on their heels, 'mother' and 'son' go on the run. Protecting Zack may well be Shyler's one chance at redemption.

Either that, or she is the child's greatest threat . 







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment