Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 10 May 2014

Look Behind You by Sibel Hodge

Look Behind YouLook Behind You by Sibel Hodge
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just where do I start with this book.

I was granted this to read as an advanced copy from Sibel Hodge via Net Galley.

Just look at that cover, how could you not look at it and wonder what this story is about!

Read the blurb, don't you think it draws you right it?

Well, let me tell you this, once you open that first page you better have done everything you need to have done, because this book just keeps on giving out more and more as you turn the pages. Without realizing, the hours had gone by and I am going through this even with the main the character Chloe.
When its frighteningly intense, I found my breathing getting rapid, I kid you not.

I sighed a breath of relief when she was relatively safe.

I just knew the ending, but I didn't know how, why and if they would succeed.

Then I had doubts poured on at times thinking and wondering if I was right in assuming it could be the one that I thought it was. I am trying so hard to not give anything away!

So I am gonna shut up now and leave it to just say, you REALLY need this book in your life.

I am a fan!!!

This is the only book I have read by this author. .... so far...



Chloe Benson wakes up kidnapped and bound in an underground tomb with no memory of how she got there. 

She escapes through deserted woods with her life, but no one believes her story.

And when she suspects her husband is lying to her, Chloe is forced to retrace her past, following in her own footsteps to find the truth and stay alive.

But who is following Chloe?

Look Behind You. You never know who’s out there






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment