Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 30 May 2014

Before You Die by Samantha Hayes

Before You DieBefore You Die by Samantha Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No matter how hard I try, I can never fault Samantha Hayes writing, not one bit, yet again she has blown me away with her story. I've been glued to this book from beginning to end.

I love it when things never go to plan, you think you have it all worked out in your head, even being clever and picking someone who is the most unlikely suspect then WHAM, you are confused again.

What I especially loved about this thriller was the fact its based around ordinary people with ordinary lives.

We have young people, we have Mothers, Fathers, Aunts and Uncles, we have someone with a disability. Its all made up into a parcel of events that occur and make it look like suicides. We learn earlier on that its not, but we are left with, how? why? and who? and if not, why not?

Theft, lies, cover ups and all for the best of intentions.

I loved it. I hang on every word that this authors writes.

In my reading material, she cannot write fast enough to quench my thirst, I love this authors work.


I was honored to be granted a complimentary book from Random House UK, Cornerstone Via Net Galley.

Would I recommend this? Yes most definitely. Would I encourage friends to read this? Oh yes!


The gripping new psychological suspense novel from the author of Until You're Mine

Oh God, please don't let me die.

It has taken nearly two years for the Warwickshire village of Radcote to put a spate of teenage suicides behind it.

Then a young man is killed in a freak motorbike accident, and a suicide note is found among his belongings. A second homeless boy takes his own life, this time on the railway tracks.

Is history about to repeat itself?

DI Lorraine Fisher has just arrived for a relaxing summer break with her sister. Soon she finds herself caught up in the resulting police enquiry. And when her nephew disappears she knows she must act quickly.

Are the recent deaths suicide - or murder?

And is the nightmare beginning again?








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment