Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 13 April 2014

The Long Road - Dillon's Story by Jennifer Loren

The Long Road - Dillon's StoryThe Long Road - Dillon's Story by Jennifer Loren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is an amazing read, it didn't matter that I hadn't read the previous books in the series, I seemed to be able to pick it up OK.

There are tears, some violence, and suspense. It really keeps you on the edge of you seat at time, just be careful you don't fall off! It kept my attention. I would highly recommend this book to anyone.

A lot has been written in other reviews about what the book is about, so I won't add to it, but just to say, its well worth reading.

I received this copy as a complimentary book to read in exchange for my honest review.



The third book of the Finding Ava series – Dillon and Dani’s story. 
To save his family’s business, Dillon has to become the man and leader he never thought he could be and lead them all to success. Dani is determined to show Dillon that she is on his side against her own father. Young lovers Dillon and Dani try to cope when attacks on their business threaten their livelihood and very lives of their friends and loved ones. With so much depending on them, can they learn to work together? Can they repair what has been broken between the two of them before all is lost?




Mark it to read



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment