Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Over My Live Body by Susan Israel

Over My Live BodyOver My Live Body by Susan Israel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was attracted to this book by the cover. Yes I know, I'm sad!
Then the title. It made me wonder what it was all about. "live" body?

After reading the blurb I dived in and requested it to read. I was given a complimentary book from The Story Plant via Net Galley which I am very grateful for. Thank you.

Its suspense, edge of your seat thriller.

She is a sculptor by trade, but its not made it big time yet, so to get extra money for food on the table she models nude.

She gets phones calls which her husband is suspicious off, he keeps thinking she is having an affair, its far removed from the truth as it can be.

She has an admirer? Or a stalker?

This book kept me riveted and entertained this morning. Highly recommended.


Delilah is accustomed to people seeing her naked. As a nude model, a gig that keeps food on the table while her career as a sculptor takes off, it comes with the territory.

But Delilah has never before felt this vulnerable.

Because Delilah has an admirer. Someone who is paying a great deal of attention to her. And he just might love her to death.

The debut of a shockingly fresh voice in suspense fiction, OVER MY LIVE BODY will work its way inside of you









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment