Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 13 April 2014

I Found You by Jane Lark

I Found YouI Found You by Jane Lark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jason and Rachel.

Jason is out, when he comes upon someone near the bridge, he's going one way, she is going the other. She is running away from something. James is a good person who sees that the person he first saw and thought was male, was actually female, a female in great distress.

He takes Rachel under his care because he is afraid she is going to do something stupid. After taking her home and him thinking she has blood on her face which was a cut, he discovers she has blood on her hands too.
James is a good person and he can feel that Rachel has something to hide, not in a bad way, but escaping from someone or something.

Even though I could see where this is going to lead it, it didn't matter, as the way this story is written you need to turn page after page. I then discover that Rachel has Bi Polar and suffers episodes of being quite manic.

There is much depth to this story. I was very surprised how much I enjoyed it. I thought it was going to be another boy met girl type of books, this book is refreshing. Its a breath of fresh air in amongst the books we are seeing lately.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and was glad I got it as not only a complimentary book from the author but also a blog tour and from HarperCollins UK, HarperImpulse via Net Galley so I can really promote this book, I enjoyed it very much and highly recommend it.

mark it to read






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment