Sunday, 20 April 2014

Hit and Run by Norah McClintock

Hit and Run by Norah McClintock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was lucky to get this by Lerner Publishing Group via Net Galley as a complimentary book in exchange for my honest review.

My reviews always reflect my own person thoughts and feelings when reading a book.


I didn't know really what to expect when I first started to read this, I had the assumed thought it would be about someone being ran over and the book all about hunting the driver. It wasn't though, it was about a lot of things. It lead to the way in which it happened and how and why, it was brilliantly told.

A young boy being left an orphan when his Mother was ran down by a hit and run driver. His Uncle taking him on and rearing him, however, his Uncle wasn't the best of role models! as you will see when reading it.

I was enthralled throughout this book. I have some book buddies, so I messaged them and text some about this book and how I couldn't leave it alone. I read it at every chance in the day and finished it completely by the evening. 

I would highly recommend this book.


Fifteen-year-old Mike McGill has lived with his Uncle Billy since his mother's death. Only ten years older than Mike, Billy loves to party, and he doesn't pay much attention when Mike starts getting in trouble. But nothing gets by Mike's history teacher, an ex-cop named Riel especially not long-hidden information about Mike's mother. Her death might not have been an accident after all







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment