Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

His Substitute Wife... My Sister by Sylvia Hubbard

His Substitute Wife... My SisterHis Substitute Wife... My Sister by Sylvia Hubbard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW, is what I say. WOW.

From beginning to end this book drew me in. I resented anything that got in the way. I didn't want to put my Kindle down when I had to go out food shopping, or when someone rang me on the telephone, I know, I know, its sad, but if you are a reader, you will understand. The closest I can come to explaining it to someone who doesn't read is, if you are watching a film and you get interruptions, it annoys you. Even if you can pause the film to resume later, if the film has you gripped into the palm of your hands and you want to see what happens next, its like that.

I don't want to write long essays over the storyline, I want you to experience this book yourself.

Its action packed. Its twists and turns. It holds secrets, it has hidden depths that come out and is full of complete and utter action. The ending was so very good. It kept me flicking page after page to the early hours when I had to finish it.

Sylvia Hubbard, I would be saying "Whose that?"
Now I am saying "How did I come to miss this author"

I will certainly be looking to purchase this authors books based on this one I have read, its the first book I have read by Sylvia Hubbard.

I was given this book as a complimentary book to read and review.

May I add, just because sometimes I get complimentary books, I do tell my viewpoint on what I read honestly and its not based on whether I have had a 'free' book or not. Just check my other reviews out on Good Reads and my blog and you will see.

I would highly recommend this book if you like a twisted love story, twisted emotional action, fast paced and totally mind blowing. Then this book is for YOU.

Life has never been worth living for Charisse before her father died. After three attempts to kill herself were unsuccessful, she makes a deal for release from hell on earth, with one of the people who made her life what it was. 

It wasn't until Chyna finds out that her husband, Parker Mills was having an affair with her twin sister, Cheyenne, that she realizes she's losing the best thing she's ever had. Feeling the ultimate betrayal by her own sibling, Chyna knows she has to do whatever it takes to keep her husband and give him what he longs for - a baby. Knowing that she's unable to have children and Cheyenne is afflicted with the same condition, she decides to go to the only person that can help her save her marriage - her younger sister, Charisse. 

In the end, one sister will die, another will lose everything and one will get everything that she wants

View all my reviews


Click the buttons





No comments:

Post a Comment