Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 20 April 2014

Captivated by Emily Jane Trent

Captivated (Adam & Ella #1)Captivated by Emily Jane Trent
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I can't say I didn't like the story, I did. The overall thoughts surrounding this storyline is great, but it needed developing more, for me, at times I got a little lost and bored as a lot of times things were repeated.
She would write in her dairy, which is the same as she had spoken on previous pages, which in itself doesn't sound bad, but when it happens a lot it gets tedious and noticeable to the extent I was wondering if the author did this so that it would lengthen the pages of the book. I don't mean this in a nasty way as I have read a previous book by this author and give it full stars, I loved it.

I so wanted to love this one just as much. A bit of tweaking here and there and it would be great.


Ella Walker, still suffering from issues of mental abuse, turns twenty-one and meets the man of her dreams. Can she break the bonds of her emotional prison and be the woman he desires? As an aspiring romance author, Ella struggles to find passion in her work. When Adam Bianci, the gorgeous Italian billionaire appears in her life, he lights up her drab existence. She’s determined not to let him slip through her grasp. But will his secrets and the tangled web of his own abuse keep them apart?
View all my reviews










No comments:

Post a Comment