Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Bound by Samantha Jacobey BOOK 2

Bound (New Life, #2)Bound by Samantha Jacobey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


THIS IS BOOK 2 You must read book 1.

After reading and fully giving 5 stars to Samantha Jacobey for her book 1, I was thinking, is this the book that will let it down? Sometimes I find authors write book one, book 2, book 2.05 etc, and it gets rather tedious for me. OK I'm not easily pleased!

I read a lot of books I guess, so far this year I have read 145 books, so I guess I'm getting choosey.

Boy was I in for a shock! This book was just as good at the first one.

Tori is now trying to start a new life.

After reading book 1, I wondered how she could 'get' a new life. She's under protection, but I was thinking more inline with her scars, not just physically but mentally too. I wondered if this would make her into something she thought was 'normal' reacting to guys like it was 'normal' doing things like it was 'normal'.
What could be normal to Tori after the life she has been made to live. Could she recover?

What was more exciting was......was she going to escape the wrath of the "Organization" me finks not!!!

As the blurb says, One day someone handsome charming and oh so nice came into her life.......there began the sequence of events.

I am in awe of this author, where does she dream up this demanding storyline from........off to read book 3!

Oh BTW you just HAVE to buy these books!!!



Bound - A New Life Series
Raised by bikers and held by the FBI, Tori Farrell has literally walked over dead men to get to where she is today.
When she broke the ties to her dark and twisted life with the Dragons, she thought it would give her a fresh start and a chance to live a normal life. However, she soon discovered the demons from her past have no desire to let her go.
Bound to a halfway house under orders of the FBI, Tori takes things day by day, working to move forward and to face her own addictions. With her true identity a mystery and no family to turn to, she must learn to accept the love and support of those around her. When a mysterious and charismatic man walks into Tori’s life, she believes she’s finally found someone who wants her for who she is. But sometimes danger doesn’t hide cloaked in darkness”�it comes out into the light of day in the form of a smooth talking bad boy who appears to be everything you’ve been looking for, but is really the one thing you should be running from”�
˃˃˃ WARNING: GRAPHIC SCENES
This book is intended for readers 18+ and contains scenes that may cause distress to some readers: Domestic Abuse, Kidnapping, Rape and Substance Abuse are described in detail.




View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment