Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 20 April 2014

A Haunting in Trillium Falls by Mary Vine

A Haunting in Trillium FallsA Haunting in Trillium Falls by Mary Vine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say, when I requested this book via Net Galley by Aspendawn Books, I was expecting a chilling ghost story.

Its got an element of that, but not a lot. Its more a romance I would say.

It was pleasant to read, bit flat in some places, but an Ok read



Taylor Glenn makes a deal on a haunted mansion in the town where she accepts her first teaching job. Her naïve optimism assures her that her depressed grandfather will come to life and help her rebuild it with the passion he once possessed for restoring old homes. Three deaths are connected to the tower room and no local workman will set foot inside except for the former owner, successful real estate developer, Dillon Nash. She wonders if this captivating man is the salvation she needs or an even greater threat to her survival when mysterious events happen in the house






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment