Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, 3 March 2014

Touched by Vicki Green

Touched by Vicki Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Coming March 25, 2014!




I was given an advanced copy by the author Vicki Green in exchange for my honest and open thoughts on this latest book.

I have previously enjoyed this authors books, always being late in my reviewing but she's stuck with me knowing that I would get around to reviewing it!

I was able to read this one almost as soon as she gave it to me. I have to say, Vicki Green is one of my top favourite authors since reading and reviewing. I always look forward to her 'next' one.

This book is WOW! It certainly has the WOWIE factor for me. Its fast moving, its intense, the storyline is so gripping. My friend and reading buddy Philomena rang me today and asked me if I was reading, as she knew I was hanging on every word of this book. I said, I hadn't even dressed this morning yet as I wanted to finish it.

For me, it has everything in it, everything I personally love in a book, I love how it gripped me from the start. For me, that's a PLUS. But was is even more of a plus factor for me is that it KEPT me gripped, my attention didn't waver.

Both characters had their problems, things they had to overcome and deal with, I felt each stab of pain they each went through.

I felt the tenderness and love from each of them when helping each other through the nightmares. I was LIVING it! It took hold of me and didn't let me go.
I cried for her, then I cried for him.

THEN I cried at the bloody end! The ending was so tender, so sweet.

Vicki Green ITS A WRAP!!!! I absolutely applaud your latest book. Bring it on, I can't wait for another.

'What your body desires
Your heart can't have'

Jade Morley was not your average stripper. Her rules. Her way. No sex. Touching only. 
D.J. Sexy Lady by day, Stripper Angel by night, her life became one with no emotions, no heart and no soul until one night he walked in.

Knox Dunway has one thing. Money. Women throw themselves at him every day and he takes what he wants, when he wants but there’s no feeling, no love and no commitment. He wants more. Growing tired of trying to find ‘the one’ he walks into a strip club one night and everything changes.

Will Jade ever give in to her heart or will her survivor instincts always win?

*Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment