Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Stuck in Between by Blakely Bennett

Stuck in Between (Bound by Your Love, #1)Stuck in Between by Blakely Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Red, I am routing for Red.

I don't much like the suave Bond. Alpha males are one thing, he seems a little too conceited for my preference in a male, but boy, he seems to bring out the best in bed with Jacq.

I liked how Red brought out aspects to Jacg's character and personality that Bond didn't seem to unleash. He unleashed more things in the bedroom between the sheets! Nothing wrong with that, but the potential of Jacq's actual personality came out more with Red in my opinion.

I loved all the dialogue, I love a book full of dialogue its my one preference in a book. Not lots of narration.

The thick solid band of friendship that Bond and Red have was great to see. The best of friends, however, Red doesn't approve of the way Bond is with the women, especially Jacq who he has fallen for himself.

Like I say, Red brings out Jacq. But she's been in and out of Bonds bed for a while, and although this time she doesn't want to be hurt and its 'just' sex, what do you think might happen? She's STUCK IN BETWEEN.

Although this is a scorching HOT HOT HOT book, it has a story to it that you can get your teeth into.

I'm now interested to see how this author is going to combat consequences from the ending of this book.

I've not had the pleasure of reading Blakely Bennett's books before, and it was a few hours nicely spent on a relaxing Sunday afternoon.


**I received this book as a gift for my review, thoughts and feelings upon the book freely**


Jacqs is a twenty-eight year old woman caught up in an on again, off again relationship with Bond, who is her best friend and the one who causes her the most heartache. She succumbs, yet again, to his powerful charisma, but vows not make it into more than it is, a great night of sex. 

Bond, too sexy for his own good, wants Jacqs for himself as he “dates” his way through the female population of South Florida. He selfishly doesn’t see the conflict of interest.

Red, Bond’s best friend, has watched Bond take Jacqs for granted for way too long and soon stakes his own claim on her. 

Will Red and Jacqs budding relationship pull apart their tight-knit group of friends and will Jacqs survive being Stuck In Between.

Erotic Romance








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment