Monday, 17 March 2014

Loverboy by Trista Jaszczak

LoverboyLoverboy by Trista Jaszczak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book as a complimentary book. I didn't know what to expect from this book really, so hesitantly started to read it. I was soon captured by its story line and unraveling of events.

This is not your everyday run of the mill love stories, oh no, its so much more than that. I read this at every chance I could take from my day, wanting to know what was going to happen next.

I can't spoil it for you, all I can say is, there are some pretty good plots and twists in it to keep you gasping as you turn the pages.

I've not heard of this author, but boy oh boy I'll be watching out for her subsequent books.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.
When Charlotte Murphy escapes from the ruthless serial rapist and 
killer, Loverboy, she finds herself completely lost and scared to death. 
Lost, frightened, recovering, and in the sights of a brutal killer. In a 
most odd but clever tactic from the police, they assign Charlie 24/7 
live-in protection; a move that is supposed to comfort her and make 
healing easier. Somehow, despite the odds, Charlie finds a refuge in 
officer Nick Andrews and in his arms she finds the strength to heal and 
the courage to move on with life. Nick finds everything that he wasn’t 
looking for in Charlie’s eyes and a fight against a killer that becomes 
personal





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment