Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Dominic by L.A. Casey

Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)Dominic by L.A. Casey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I accepted this book to read as part of a blog tour and thanks to L A Casey the author.

I was really looking forward to reading this as I had heard ripples through the grapevine of others that have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I found the book fast paced at first. I adored the characters, all of them! It was fun watching the visual in my head of these two people so headstrong and not wanting to like each other, let alone, god forbid fancy each other. The dialogue between them was sometimes intense, sometimes made me chuckle and sometimes want to bang their young heads together!! I was gripped.

I loved the banter and the relationship that Bronagh had with her sister too.

Dominic was so like a horse with blinkers on, he wanted her before she even knew it herself! She was HIS!

Loved how it developed, then, the cat and mouse games were just about beginning to bore me. I text my friend, who also runs our read and review Facebook group with authors, saying how this has turned into a slow snails pace now, I'm getting fed up of the chasing.......
Then..........
I got gripped again when something else developed in the plot line and off I went again!!! I sat until the finish today doing nothing else but sipping my coffee, ignoring what was around me and read.

I do recommend this book.

As the author warns, if you don't like alpha males, don't read it, if you don't like stubborn females, don't read it. Its definitely more than what the blurb says it is.

Thank you for the chance to read this and enjoy it.

After a car accident killed her parents when she was a child, Bronagh Murphy chose to box herself off from people in an effort to keep herself from future hurt. If she doesn't befriend people, talk to them or acknowledge them in any way they leave her alone just like she wants.

When Dominic Slater enters her life, ignoring him is all she has to do toget his attention. Dominic is used to attention, and when he and his brothers move to Dublin, Ireland for family business, he gets nothing butattention. Attention from everyone except the beautiful brunette with a sharp tongue.

Dominic wants Bronagh and the only way he can get to her, is by dragging her from the boxed off corner she has herself trapped in the only way he knows how...by force.

Dominic wants her, and what Dominic wants, Dominic gets.

**Due to the strong language and sexual content in this book, it is recommended for readers aged 18 and up*


I will add the link when this becomes live




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment