Sunday, 9 February 2014

Seaside Seduction by Sabrina Devonshire

Seaside SeductionSeaside Seduction by Sabrina Devonshire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given this book to read as a gift by the author and at the time, I was writing my reviews in a notepad to add when I switched on my Pc at the end of a day. I had overlooked this! So please let me apologize to the author. I read this some time ago. When I saw her needing reviews on her next book I took a look at what I had read from her [if any] and that is when I found my review. So here it is :)

I was drawn into the lovely love story by one hunk of a male. It started off quite mild, rescue of a woman in distress, soon led on to one HOT turn of each page. I thought the author told a very good story. Little more work at the end, as it seemed to end suddenly to me, but all in all, a very good read.

Wealthy defense systems CEO Nicholas Gallero spots a mysterious woman in the Sea of Cortez while whale watching from the patio of his Cabo San Lucas mansion. When he realizes she’s in trouble, he rushes to save her. He’s instantly attracted to the voluptuous dark haired Selena Gomez. When Selena says she doesn’t remember how she ended up in Cabo, he invites her back to his house. Business as usual ends and his suspenseful romantic adventure begins




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment