Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Never let you go

Never Let You GoNever Let You Go by Sabrina Devonshire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this book from the author for my honest opinion.

I find Sabrina Devonshire a very good storyteller. This book was no exception.

I think my only complaint would be when she was rescued from the sea by a man. O k he was obviously going to feature quite a bit, but she's in the sea with a babe in arms and all she thinks is he's sexy and hot! I'd be thinking, get me out of here, then the steamy thoughts could grow.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED this book, but for me that bit was......
The rest of the book was fabulous and I enjoyed everything else about it.

That is my honest thoughts with no upset intended.

This is a story of love and loss, finding love, and about a growing need of a Mother bonding with her son. A sonthat was given to her in her care. I found this story very moving and will stay with me for quite some time.


BLURB

For ten years, Sydney and her husband, Craig, tried to have a baby without success. Sydney is devastated when Craig tells her he’s met someone else. Desperate to escape, she books a flight to the Bocas del Toro Islands in Panama. She hopes the remote location will help her cope with being abandoned and her lost dream of becoming a mother. Her spontaneous decision brings about a surprising change in the course of her life
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment