Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Falling for You by Danielle Taylor

Falling for YouFalling for You by Danielle Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nicholas and Julie.
What can I say? remarkable, sexy, fulfilling and totally enthralled by it.

The sexy scenes in this book is done tastefully, I accepted them as part of life, unlike some that I read can be just a little OTT if you know what I mean, but then again, it is fiction!

This is a beautiful read, its not that long, so you can read it in one sitting. This is book one, I can't wait for book 2. I want to see what happens to them both.

Its not fairytale, I can tell you that much.

I know a lot of people look at a cover like this and judge it, but, there is more to this story than meets the cover.....it has a deep emotive story between the covers and although sexy scenes, they are real.

I loved it!
I would sincerely recommend it.
Julia Burns can’t remember a day in her life when she didn’t have to work. So the ad in the paper sounds perfect to her – even if she does have to marry a complete stranger.

Nicholas Steele isn’t used to being around people since the accident that left him disfigured. Having a permanent house guest isn’t his idea of fun, however, the press would have a field day if they found he and his new wife weren’t residing together.

On paper, their ‘fake’ marriage fits both their needs, giving Nicholas a wife and Julia the security she's always dreamed of having. In reality, every moment Nicholas and Julia spend together brings them closer to falling for each other.
NOTE: This is the full novella. Not part of a series



View all my reviews

1 comment: