Friday, 28 February 2014

Angels in Leather by Bella Jewel

Angels in Leather (Rebels On Bikes, #1)Angels in Leather by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Flippin' heck, what a read!!! I was gripped from page one! Only sometimes does a book get me right away and when I know that happens, I know I'm in for a full ride!

I've never read any of this authors books before, but I certainly will be.

Meadow and Axel are the main characters in this book. Meadow's Father dies leaving her with something he doesn't want Axel getting his hands on. Axel wants Meadow at any cost, trying to track her down to get what she is hiding.

Its full of action, full of suspense, and you know there is a deep, deep dark secret that has to come out. Axel used to me nice!!!

WOW, this book left me in no doubt that this author is overwhelmingly brilliant. It left me gasping in many places, in my head I am shouting "WHAT!!!"

Amazing, just had to give it 5/5 stars.


A girl on the run.

Her father gave her one task before he died. To deliver a package.
Now she has the baddest biker in the state after her.

He wants what she's got.

Secrets in both the past and the present threaten to destroy what she is working so hard for.

He threatens to ruin her heart.

Two worlds will collide to make something explosive.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment