Tuesday, 11 February 2014

A Saint's SalvationA Saint's Salvation by Beverly Ovalle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this from a blog tour, not heard of the author so was in for a pleasant surprise.

My Kindle time on this boom was saying 2 hours so not a very long book yet it seemed longer because of all the events inside it.

After receiving a Dear John letter and feeling really down about it he realises that its not because he's heart broken, but other emotions arise because of the break up.

He finds love in another quarter.

Just to say, this book is hot with the sex scenes and tastefully done I thought. The one bit that stands out for me is the way he handled her disability. I had a Father who lost his leg, above the knee and I'm very aware of the emotions he went through.

This author has great potential, writing about what she knows was 100% spot on.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment