Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 25 January 2014

Wrong Place, Wrong Time by Tilia Klebenov

Wrong Place, Wrong TimeWrong Place, Wrong Time by Tilia Klebenov Jacobs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

** I was given this book to read and review from Linden Tree Press Via Net Galley for an honest review with no monetary gain, just my own thoughts**

I read the blurb and thought it was something I would enjoy getting my teeth into, I love to read a good thriller now and again. I wasn't disappointed at all, it was a fast paced book that kept me busy for several hours today relaxing and reading, oh and biting my nails!

The first half of the book was good, but the second half was OMG, really a page turner, I so loved it. I didn't want it to end. I think I am going to seek out more of this authors books. The downside is, I have just looked and this must be her first book, as I cannot find anymore. If that is the case, then boy, she really is someone to be kept an eye on, as she really writes a good story.

Thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend it.

When Tsara Adelman leaves her husband and two young children for a weekend to visit her estranged uncle, she little dreams he is holding several local children captive on his lavish estate. Mike Westbrook, father of one of the boys, kidnaps her to trade her life for the children’s. Soon Tsara and Mike are fleeing through New Hampshire’s mountain wilderness pursued by two rogue cops with murder on their minds




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment