Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, 4 January 2014

The Other C-Word by M.K. Schiller

The Other C-WordThe Other C-Word by M.K. Schiller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really really LOVED this book.
It was nothing, absolutely nothing like I thought it would be! Look at the cover.....
I thought SEXY....
I laughed
I cried
I laughed again.

This author can really REALLY tell a story. I am just sad to say I wish I had got around to reading this sooner. As a regular reviewer I have a lot of books to read. I've since calmed them down to manageable quantities so I am embarrassed to say this one slipped through my net. I originally had it as an ARC and should have read this ages ago.

I so love this author.

You have to read this!! Its a must. Highly recommended by me :)

Can't wait for the next read from this author M K Schiller.


Can she overcome her consuming desire for him? Can he make her comfortable with the other C-word…commitment?

Marley Mason is dreading the arrival of the new business consultant. After all, this man will most likely outsource her job to China. The last thing she would expect is a case of mistaken identity, leading to false accusations of kidnapping when she attempts to pick up the wrong man at the airport, or worse…that she would have such a visceral reaction to the right man.

Rick Randy is super sexy, scandalously flirty and perfect masturbation material, but a relationship is out of the question. Rick is contracted on a temporary basis to fix Marley’s ailing company, then pull out, although as he expresses to Marley, pulling out is difficult for him, in more ways than one! Marley’s feelings range from utter confusion to intense contemplation as Rick charms his way into her life. All of those C-words Marley can control, but it’s the other C-word she fears—commitment





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment