Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Hasty Resolution by Sam Taylor Mullens

Hasty ResolutionHasty Resolution by Sam Taylor Mullens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My hat goes off to this author researching this topic and making us actually experience it.

I was hooked from beginning to end.

Although this is a very moving book ending in a most remarkable romance there was one bit that stood out with my sense of humour when she's laying in bed with her husband and he farts in his sleep. The author then tells us she has no more reason to stay in bed! I found myself laughing at that.

Like I say, it deals with a serious subject matter and had me engrossed from beginning to the lovely sweet end.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. This author has been accused of plagiarism. Just google her.

    ReplyDelete