Sunday, 22 December 2013

Wild Heart by Jennifer Culbreth

Wild Heart (Wild Heart #1)Wild Heart by Jennifer Culbreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a fantastic read.
Don't make the mistake of thinking this is about one girl and two men, a love triangle because its not, its much more than that.
Ani just got on my wick sometimes and I wanted to slap some sense into her.
Knox! Knox! Knox! I am shouting his name in my head! A sexy hunk of a biker with an inner core of a soft heart, OMG what else does a girl need?

This author has got better and better at her writing. She's definitely an author to keep a very close eye on.

Reading her books is always a pleasure and I understand this is book 1. I can't wait for book 2.

I was gifted this book by the author for my honest opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment