Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Underestimated by Jettie Woodruff

UnderestimatedUnderestimated by Jettie Woodruff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read one of Jetties Woodruffs other books and loved it, so when she asked me if I'd like to read this one, I jumped at the chance.
Its not your usual love story let me tell you. Halfway through I chatted with the author about how I was feeling reading it. It messed with my head, but at the same time it compelled me to keep turning the pages and read more. Sometimes I felt like I had my hand over my eyes peeping through some really graphic scary moments. I felt everything that Drew did to her clutching my bum cheeks in agony!!! But still I had to read.

Being in love with 2 men is not impossible when you love them each for different reasons, I got that.

So much background, so many unexpected turns. The ending was unpredictable yet.....not. If you read this, then all what I have written will be clear to you.
Its not for the faint hearted, its graphic, but its needed as part of the second half unfolds.
To say I enjoyed the book, well, I did. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Its unlike any book I've read before. I cringed, I gasped, I shouted for him to stop. When she enjoyed it I was shocked beyond belief. To know why, to understand, you need to read it.

Jettie Woodruff kept me gasping for breath on many occasions throughout this book. Its intense, its demoralising, its emotionally charged. Its understanding human nature at it worst and its best..

Can't wait to read another from this author.

View all my reviews

BLURB

Amazon Erotica Best Seller..
Warning! This is not your everyday fall in love romance. This book contains disturbing situations, strong language, graphic, sexual content, some forced, some not. If it's your happily ever after love story that you are looking for, you should probably move on. If you are up for the ride, stick around and it may just turn into a love story after all.

Morgan starts her life in a bad situation, she doesn't really know what she wants out of life. She's never had anyone to look up to, or help guide her in the right direction. She had it rough, and never dreamed that it could get worse, however she finds that it can, and does.

She learns what real hell is when she meets the husband that she doesn't want to marry, but isn't given a choice. Can she escape? She can, and does only to wake up and find herself right back at square one




No comments:

Post a Comment