Sunday, 8 December 2013

The Truth About Letting Go by Leigh Talbert Moore

The Truth About Letting GoThe Truth About Letting Go by Leigh Talbert Moore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted this book by All Night Reads Via Net Galley.

I love the YA books lately even though I am middle aged!
Reading this book reminded me how my younger brother reacted to my Dad's death, he was just 17 years old when our Dad died. My brother went right off the rails. It took him many many many years to get on the right track. I think he needed a Father's guidance more than any of us.

This young girl was the same, why act the way you were before, look at life, look at how life has treated her, she's well behaved, good, kind and how what!

Meeting and falling in love with a 'good guy' this helps........not...
Because she is more attracted to the bad guy!

Nicely written and well rounded, loved the book and would recommend it.

View all my reviews

BLURB
TOP 5 FINALIST, 2013 "Best Indie Book" awards, The Kindle Book Review

Ashley Lockett has always followed the rules. She's always done the right thing and played it safe until her ideal life is shattered when her dad dies suddenly.

Fueled by anger and grief, she vows to do everything opposite of how she lived before. Then she meets Jordan. He has big dreams, he's had a crush on Ashley for years, and he's a great kisser. But he's also safe. 

Enter Colt. He is not safe, and he's more than willing to help Ashley fulfill her vow





1 comment: