Saturday, 28 December 2013

The Kiss Before Christmas by Sophie Pembroke

The Kiss Before ChristmasThe Kiss Before Christmas by Sophie Pembroke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted this book by HarperCollins UK, HarperImpulse Via Net Galley.

First off, I was attracted by the cover, I know that sounds shallow, but then I saw the authors name, I had read one other book from this author a while ago, so I was looking forward to reading it, she writes brilliantly.

I curled up one afternoon when it was quiet, family off wrapping presents and I sat and read this book. It brought me right into the Christmas spirit of things, lovely read and highly recommended.

I don't like giving too much of the storyline away, as most of what you need to read is in the blurb.

Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

BLURB
An English Girl in New York

As the snow starts to fall on Manhattan, PA Dory Mackenzie is a long way from home, far from the comforts and cheer of her cozy family Christmases back in Liverpool.

So when her boss Tyler Alexander offers to pay her pricey ticket home for New Year, Dory just can’t say no… even if she has to pretend to be his girlfriend for the holidays!

Tyler may be hiding the real reason he needs a girlfriend-of-convenience but that’s the least of Dory’s worries when she’s up against the disapproval of his high society mother, and the suspicions of his gorgeous older brother Lucas, the black sheep of the family.

There’s no fooling Lucas, and it’s not just the truth he wants to get closer to… So before the bells have even rung out for Christmas day, Dory finds herself caught up in the Alexander family’s dramas – and sharing more than just a few kisses under the mistletoe




No comments:

Post a Comment