Saturday, 28 December 2013

The Bridesmaid by Julia London

The BridesmaidThe Bridesmaid by Julia London
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was granted this book to read by SOURCEBOOKS Casablanca via Net Galley.

This is the first ever book I have read by this author, wow, short story so much packed into it, it gripped my interest right away, made me laugh, cry, and smile in so many places.

It was a lovely read, love at first sight? yes it can happen, and it sure did in this story.

I really loved the clever way this author made the characters grow as the book went along, you felt right there with love, all loved up!

I will certainly be looking at this authors other books.

Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

blurb

A hot, new contemporary romance novella from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia London. In a twist on Planes, Trains and Automobiles, two strangers--Kate's en route to be a bridesmaid, Joe's en route to a life-altering job interview--battle a storm, a transportation strike, and each other in a cross-country race to make it to the wedding on time.



No comments:

Post a Comment