Saturday, 7 December 2013

Jubilee's Journey by Bette Lee Crosby

Jubilee's Journey (Wyattsville #2)Jubilee's Journey by Bette Lee Crosby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think I was so blessed when Bette Lee Crosby messaged me on Good reads and asked me if I'd like to read and give an honest review of one of her books.
Since then I've read a few.
This is book 2 in Wyattsville series. When you read the blurb you can see what the gist of the story is about. Its a brilliant read. What it doesn't show is how this author can get all the loose ends from book 1 and tie them all in, in book 2. All the people in there all connect as you turn the pages.
Another superb book from a fabulous author!

View all my reviews

BLURB

When tragedy strikes a West Virginia coal mining family, two children start out on a trek that they hope will lead them to a new life. Before a day passes, the children are separated and the boy is caught up in a robbery not of his making. If his sister can find him, she may be able to save him. The problem is she’s only seven years old, and who’s going to believe a kid?

Jubilee’s Journey is Book Two in the Wyattsville Series. This story of discovering lost family and finding love reconnects readers with Ethan Allen and the other heart-warming characters of the bestselling novel SPARE CHANGE




No comments:

Post a Comment