Saturday, 21 December 2013

Cache a Predator by M Weidenbenner

Cache a PredatorCache a Predator by M. Weidenbenner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I couldn't believe that this was this authors very first book! If you like a suspense thriller, you will most definitely love this one.
I read half of this book in one evening, then picked it up again the next day as soon as I could.

Its a great thought out plot, motive and reasons.

The characters in this story are so real.

Brett was such a great father to Quinn, she came first.

There is so much to this story you won't be able to put it down.
It brought tears to my eyes on several occasions.

**I received this book from the author for an honest review*"

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to read CACHE a PREDATOR and sharing your experience with readers!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete