Sunday, 10 November 2013

TAMARA HOFFA ----A SPECIAL KIND OF LOVE, absolutely sucked me up

A Special Kind of LoveA Special Kind of Love by Tamara Hoffa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book by the author to read and review as an advanced copy [ARC]

I'm known for my complete honesty, and I have to say, I thought this author was excellent, I've read loads of books this year and this one is easily high on my list of "Keep Stalking this author!"

My husbands brothers son has grown alongside his autism, it was hard at the beginning, he's doing well now and holding down a good job. So I knew a bit it. So when her son made physical contact with someone in this book, I was welling up with tears. I could only imagine what my sister in law would have gone through when she saw this, she too cried. Its a wonderful breakthrough that happens, and when it happens for any amount of time, its to be treasured.

The guy in the story, well, he could be with me anytime! what a lovely person, and not giving the game away here, because of his life, he could obviously relate well with the Mom.

You will understand why the author chose A Special Kind Of Love for her title, was it for the child? or what it for herself? Read it and find out.

I so enjoyed this book. Thank you Tamara Hoffa for allowing me to be one of the first to read it.

Thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

BLURB

Through Fights and Fire, Prejudice and Passion, Burns A Special Kind of Love

A Special Kind of Love
A divorced school teacher, estranged from her family, wants to start over. Sharon Daily moves to Gaines, Wyoming with her ten year old autistic son, Aaron. She hoped to find kindness and acceptance in this small town. She wasn’t looking for love…

Tanner West, the Fire Chief of Gaines, seems to have it all. Great job, loving family, and any woman he wants to warm his bed at night. But, Tanner has suffered too. A Native American in a white world, he longs to find love and acceptance. He is ready for more than someone to share his bed. He wants someone to share his life. And Sharon really lights his fire.

Making a life with Sharon will require A Special Kind of Love


I will add the Amazon button link when its available on there and goes Live


 You HAVE to mark this to read

No comments:

Post a Comment