Thursday, 7 November 2013

Melinda A. Di Lorenzo----Tattoos and Tangles

Tattoos and TanglesTattoos and Tangles by Melinda A. Di Lorenzo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was lucky to read this book as an ARC from the author. I know a friend who had already read it and told me I would enjoy it too.

She wasn't wrong!

Its a mystery, its a love story its a thrilling thriller, I thought I was just on the ball and then WHAM something happens to lead me somewhere else.

Superbly written. It gave me hours of entertainment and I must thank the author for this.

She sure knows how to weave a story leaving a reader closing that book and saying "WOW I enjoyed that"


BOOK TEASER

Blurb

I was lucky to read this book as an ARC from the author. I know a friend who had already read it and told me I would enjoy it too.

She wasn't wrong!

Its a mystery, its a love story its a thrilling thriller, I thought I was just on the ball and then WHAM something happens to lead me somewhere else.

Superbly written. It gave me hours of entertainment and I must thank the author for this.

She sure knows how to weave a story leaving a reader closing that book and saying "WOW I enjoyed that"

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment