Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Kink the Halls by Dawn Robertson

Kink the HallsKink the Halls by Dawn Robertson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a shortish story. It starts of with `I fucking hate Christmas` and continues on in the same way which actually made me laugh. Seven is in the early stages of pregnancy and Levi is cautious, cautious with her moods and they`re sex life.

The sex is very hot, I would say not to everyone's taste either. Its certainly not for just the people who do the missionary position!

There is a neat little Christmassy story to it though which I enjoyed. There's a moral support in there somewhere too.

I was given this book from the author as an ARC to read and review honestly.

View all my reviews

BLURB
’Tis the Season for an inappropriate Christmas tale!

Seven and Levi are celebrating their first holiday together.
Star is pretending to be domesticated.
And siblings are banging each other.

Seriously, what more do you expect from the Seven James-Parker/Star Bloom crew?

One thing is for sure, this is a Christmas no one will be forgetting anytime soon!



I will add the link to buy when this book becomes 'live'

No comments:

Post a Comment