Thursday, 14 November 2013

Just What Kind of Mother Are You? by Paula Day. Debut novel, excellent!

Just What Kind of Mother Are You?Just What Kind of Mother Are You? by Paula Day
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book to read to read by Random House via Net Galley.
This is the authors debut novel. You would not have known this as its expertly written, just like a pro.
I read the epilogue of how this story came about, I found it fascinating how an author can see or hear something, or in this case, watch something and the impact be so great that it tunes into a thought, then an idea then a book which came from fact but written as fiction. Truly fascinating.

Loved the entire book. It had me fooled, I really thought I knew what was going to happen, the ending was a shocker to me. Throughout reading this its left me sitting on the edge of my seat. The twist at the end was professional and I would rate this with any authors best seller. Fabulous.

I don't want to give spoilers as its not my style, read the blurb, but remember my review as its much much more than it seems.

I understand she is working on her next novel, well, I am in line for that one!

View all my reviews
BLURB
What could be worse than a child going missing? When it's your best friend's child. And it was on your watch... An emotionally fraught psychological thriller and a shrewd examination of family life - and the evil that can lie beneath.



No comments:

Post a Comment