Thursday, 7 November 2013

I'll always love my MaMa by Dominique Wilkins

I'll ALWAYS Love My MamaI'll ALWAYS Love My Mama by Dominique Wilkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book to read by the author for an honest review.

I really did connect with the book as a Mother myself. This Mum has to bring her boys up herself, although there is a husband around he doesn't do much in the rearing of his boys, and of course, there is a quote from the Bible that says "do not spare the rod"

The Mum does all she can, but sometimes as boys or any child growing up they can go off the rails.

It ends up where the Mother is really appreciated as the boys grown into men. Very true, very real to life.

If you like reading books in this style then its going to be right up you're street. Mark it to read.

Its a short book, didn't take me time to read it, but it holds many punches.

View all my reviews

BLURB
Audrey Fitzgerald had to raise her boys all by herself. She had been through so much with them and would do ANYTHING for them. EVEN if she had to hide a dead body to protect her child. She would never tell a soul. Her lips were sealed, because blood runs deep and thick in the Fitzgerald line. So, after she's done so much and proven her love time and time again, why would her son allow a woman to destroy them? Enough is enough.
Now it's time for war





No comments:

Post a Comment