Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Cherish Me by Jennifer Culbreth

Cherish Me (Protected Love, #2)Cherish Me by Jennifer Culbreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read the first book in this series and loved it, couldn't wait to read this one. I received it in my email the other week.

Judy is recovering from her gunshot wound, Jace is super sweet, super sexy. There is so much I want to say about the story, but I don't like giving out spoilers too much, I think it does actually take away the enjoyment of the read. I have to say this though, it kept me on the edge of my seat.

One thing that stood out was when Judy found out his age. I wasn't sure what she was going to do.

The suspense in this read was awesome. The first book was brilliant, I didn't think Jennifer Culbreth could top that, but I can see her growth with this book. Its a best seller from me!

At the end is says "TO BE CONTINUED" awwwwww I can't wait to get it. So Jennifer, when or if you read this, hurry up! :) I really mean, I loved it. I just wish I had the 3rd book to start right away.

View all my reviews

BLURB

Haunted by vivid nightmares that force her to relive the night she was shot, Judy Adams struggles to heal physically and emotionally. Rejected by her family; she finds a ray of hope when an unexpected friend shows up on her doorstep. However her recovery is quickly derailed when she begins receiving sinister threats.

Fueled by revenge and vowing to stop the one causing the terror towards the one he loves, Jace Alexander along with the men of VIP Bodyguard Service decide to take matters into their own hands. Using the training they received in the military and enlisting the help of some unexpected allies, they stumble upon some dark secrets from the past. 

With danger and tragedy looming around every corner, can their relationship withstand the strain? Or will it crack under the pressure taking with it everything they cherish most?



No comments:

Post a Comment