Friday, 29 November 2013

All for Maddie by Jettie Woodruff

All for MaddieAll for Maddie by Jettie Woodruff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had the honour of reading this book before its release. Jettie Woodruff kindly gave it to me to read and review honestly.

After reading the blurb on this book I so was looking forward to read it. I've not read a book by this author before and I love discovering new authors out there with a story to tell.

This is about a young girl who got raped, she had a child and called her Maddie, they both lived in a small rural place where she worked for her Father, and also worked part time in a cafe. Having has Maddie young, she was still young enough to go out and have fun. The awful experience stayed with her and of course it affected her.

Then.....HE shows up, the Father of Maddie.

Who would have expected such a tense, real and exposing story such as this. I got it from every angle of the situation. I hated the Father of Maddie right at the start, but towards the end, I was finding myself feeling sorry for him! why! Little Maddie had people tied around her little finger, and she was certainly tied around mine. Maddie is everyone Mother's little girl. I loved her.

I was hooked to this book from start to finish. I must tell the author, thank God for my slow cooker so that my family has food on the table when I get engrossed in a book! This just was such a fantastic read.

I want to read more of this authors books.

The author writes well, fluently and gets right into the corners of peoples minds and thoughts, it was wonderful. Loved it and can't recommend it enough.

I'm raving good things about this book, it will be available soon.

View all my reviews

BLURB
I believe in love at first sight... because I am a mother.
Living a complete lie, holding on to a secret that could cost me the most important thing in my life was about to surface. I couldn’t breathe without Maddie. Maddie was my life. The saying about dying for your child is the absolute truth. The other things you would do are comparable to that of death. I know, I did those things. I did unthinkable things, all for Maddie. I continued the lie, the secrets with the one man who had no right. People say you always have options. That’s a lie. I had no choice. I did it all for her... for my Maddie.
Adult content...Sex /adult language


I will add the link to Amazon as soon as it goes for sale




No comments:

Post a Comment