Thursday, 10 October 2013

We are sailing

I've just finished reading this book. It was quite difficult to get into at the beginning. I know nothing about sailing, although at the beginning of the book it lays out and explains many words appertaining to boating and sailing that all went over my head.

I finally got to the romance bit, the mystery and suspense then it took a much better direction for me.

The author writes well and fluently, in my humble opinion as someone who doesn't sail or have any connection with the boat industry or pleasure of one the terms and mentioning of them was just a little too much as this kept distracting me from the story due to be flicking back to the beginning to look up the technical terms for what is happening now with the boat!
I was given this book to read for an honest review by Net Galley with the approval of the author.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment