Friday, 11 October 2013

The wooden chair

The Wooden ChairThe Wooden Chair by Rayne E. Golay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book by the publisher on behalf of the author. I liked the sound of the blurb.

Since then I have been reading through the reviews on here which has left me nothing much more to say since most has been covered and anything else I bring out will just be another spoiler to this book.

I am going to base my review on the writing. The author writes with sincerity, heartfelt emotional qualities. Yes its about mental abuse and about a little girl who grows up to know and hear many times that her Mother doesn't love her, doesn't want her. Physical abuse is one thing, mental abuse is another.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end and I am so happy that the author let me read it, I feel quite honoured.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment