Saturday, 5 October 2013

Sue Cross 2nd book in the series MAKING SCENTS

Making ScentsMaking Scents by Sue Cross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have just finished this lovely story. Sue Cross, never heard of her before as this is her first novel of course, she writes expertly and I had an easy read. I didn't realize there was a first book to this, but it didn't much matter as I seemed to have picked it up OK and learnt quite a bit along the way about the beauty industry. After reading Sue's bio I can see why she is so knowledgeable on the subject, but do not be mislead, this is NOT all about the beauty industry, its a story with all kinds of angles to it. Kristin has a vision, and she sees this vision, believes it, and makes it happen, of course, like I say, reading Sue's bio you can't help but see this is her life coming out apart from the other bits that make is fiction.

Meeting Tash who is a young drug addict, I did find it strange that she befriended her so quickly, apart from that, everything about this book was wonderful and a joy to read.

I was given this book as an advanced copy by the author. I will need to read book 3 to find out what happens next in this story.

View all my reviews
mark it to read


purchase it



No comments:

Post a Comment