Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Nikki Lynn Barrett ON THE 12TH DATE OF CHRISTMAS [released November]

On The 12th Date of ChristmasOn The 12th Date of Christmas by Nikki Lynn Barrett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Released date *November*

My very first Christmas story this year so far, and what a great start! This awesome tale had me captivated from beginning to end. I had some things to do in real life today, but took my Kindle with me just incase I could get to read some more, I am glad I did as I did have the chance to pick it up on and off.

Nikki is a very good storyteller, I've only read one other book by her, but I would love to get a chance to read more, she keeps me engrossed. I find it hard to relax, but I found myself blotting out all things around me.

I really felt in the Christmas spirit once I had read this. I think the blurb covers most of it, so I don't want to give the game away much more, except, I can understand where this young lady was coming from, but equally, he deserved a chance. Love it!

View all my reviews

 MARK IT TO READ so you don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment